Generation X – Career Advance and Development Program?
What this program is about and who it is targeted at:
Generation X are the group of people born after the ‘Baby Boomers‘ of 1946 and the early 1960’s. The Generation X’ers were born between 1964 and 1979 and before the Millenials. These aren’t precise dates and they got their name from a book of the same name in 1965, and is the first of the alphabetic generation names.
It starts with understanding
1-1 coaching: A five step program to get you from where you are to achieving the result that you want.
Group Coaching: For those who are,
- perhaps unsure about how to progress,
- unable to financially commit to coaching, in the short term or
- prefer a group environment,
Social Media – A growing FB community so that you can learn and engage with peers others
Blogs from Improving Performance
Making positive steps for your own future
- 70% of Generation X’ers are looking for career change because:
- they are overwhelmed and under pressure at work,
- they have great financial and family commitments,
- they are often overlooked for advancement in the workplace,
- they may feel ‘too old’ to retrain,
- of the risk involved in retraining,
- they are just as hungry for success though risky,
- they fear change due to risk