Generation X – Career Advance and Development Program?
What this program is about and who it is targeted at:
Generation X are the group of people born after the ‘Baby Boomers‘ of 1946 and the early 1960’s. The Generation X’ers were born between 1964 and 1979 and before the Millenials. These aren’t precise dates and they got their name from a book of the same name in 1965, and is the first of the alphabetic generation names.
It starts with understanding
1 to 1 coaching – a five step program to get you from where you are to achieving the outcomes that you dream of so that you can feel like you are contributing, feel that you have purpose or feel needed, you can feel that you have taken control of your career future, that you can visualise a fabulous personal life, all with less fear and greater security.
Group Coaching: For those who are –
- Perhaps unsure about how to progress,
- Unable to financially commit to coaching, in the short term
- Prefer a group environment
- Would like a taster to coaching
Social Media – A growing FB community so that you can learn and engage with peers others
Making positive steps for your own future
70% of Generation X’ers are looking for career change because:
- They are overwhelmed and under pressure at work
- Some have great financial and family commitments and fear the risk of changing
- Some are often overlooked for advancement in the workplace,
- Crisis of confidence
- Some may face ‘age discrimination’ in comparison to younger more tech savvt colleagues
- Reluctant to retrain as talent erodes
- The need to contribute
- Fear change due to risk